I’m on the second week of college classes and my third week of work.
Ew. Being an adult is not something I’m interested in. xD
But really, it’s not too bad. I work on campus and make $7.50 an hour so I think I’m doing good….I’d be doing better if I didn’t have to pay out of pocket for tuition.
I’m taking 15 hours of credits, which is six classes. I’ve already written around eight essays, finished about seven tests, done a lot of in class work, and my paycheck has 76 hours of work on it. I’m a pretty busy bee I guess.
There’s a few things I hate about my new schedule.
- I don’t get a lot of sleep.
- I have some annoying coworkers for sure…
- Do I even have a family? Like…if I never see them then do they really exist?
- Umm…eating once a day is not fun.
- I’m gaining weight.
- I don’t get to exercise or run anymore except in gym class (Not even half as effective as the stuff I was doing before)
- Did I mention my family has disappeared?
So yea, I’ve been pretty busy. This is the first time I’ve had time to sit down and blog since August 17th.