Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
WOW! Just finished another week of school and I check in and see that Charise Colbert nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! And of course that deserves an off-schedule post! Charise writes over at the ever-amazing Life Is Golden blog. I’m totally honored considering I started blogging less than a month ago, and have already gotten so much attention! Thanks so much Charise! 🙂
Here are the rules for the award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the Award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions sent to you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate seven blogs
1. What made you decide to create a blog?
Oh wow…well uh, I really like writing and I’ve done plenty of websites before, but never made a successful blog. Now that I’m 18 I feel like having a blog will not only help me network, it’ll help me grow as a person. I’m about to start college, I need something to feel “normal” about my life and somewhere to go to when I’m stressed.
2. Share something personal about yourself?
Personal? Hmmmmm….there’s really nothing that comes to mind for this question for some reason. I guess I could say I love sappy movies like The Titanic. That’s my favorite movie of all time. Or maybe the fact that I’m dating a younger guy? Is that personal? xD
3. What are you passionate about?
Mars. I have loved it since I was a small kid, and then once I realized it’s the planet for Scorpios I loved it even more. I crave going to Mars like a pregnant women would crave odd things. One day after I retire I hope to go there. Mars One will be leaving soon, sadly you have to be between 157 cm and 190 cm tall, I’m only and will most likely always be 149.8 cm tall.
4. Do you have any goals for your blog (short-term or long-term)? If so, please share.
Short term- Gain a lot of active readers of course, ones that I can interact with.
Long term- Be known on a major scale.
5. What is your favorite color?
Blue! Since 5th grade, never changed 🙂
6. Throwing your fears aside, what would you actively pursue?
Georgia Bureau of Investigation Special Agent. That’s what I want to be, I love forensics, I love criminal justice, I just can’t find it in myself to be in such a dangerous position and move around wherever the job needs to be done. I eventually would like to have a family, and moving around wouldn’t be the best thing.
7. Are your blog posts on topics that you know innately or do you take time to research your topics?
I research all of my post topics, I make sure I’m blogging facts and personal opinions, not lies.
8. What is your blog about? Please share.
My three main categories are Beauty, Brains, and Books. Anything that has to do with health and beauty, anything smart, interesting, or fun, and books.
9. What do you envision for your blog?
A large amount of active readers.
10. What process did you go through in naming your blog?
My friend from school had actually labeled me as “free spirited”, so I saw it fitting that I make a blog that matches my personality!
MY SEVEN NOMINEES:
and last but not least, for Maddy, who I am so proud to say will be graduating with me. This girl is definitely going places!
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. What inspires you in life?
2. If a famous person had to sponsor your blog, who would you want it to be?
3. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
4. Out of all of the posts you’ve read, do you have a favorite or memorable one? Share with us what it is.
5. Dream Job?
6. Books you’ve read more than once and would recommend?
7. Who or what inspired you to blog?
8. How do you spend your free time?
9. Who is your idol?
10. What is one word to describe your personality and why?
Once again, thanks Charise Colbert for nominating me! 🙂